March 14, 2020
The sun is starting to shine more and the winter blues are starting to fade. Can I get an amen? That means it is time to start planning for spring mini sessions which I am so excited for! Since I have already been asked about these a few times, I wanted to go ahead and announce the details so that clients can plan ahead. This year’s minis are going to be a bit different than in the past so pay close attention before you sign up at the link below. I cannot wait to photograph you this spring so snag your spot before they are all gone!
Spring Minis 2020
– May 9th, 2020 (May 23rd as rain backup date)
– Crawfordsville (specific location TBD closer to date)
– $225 (with $75 non-refundable deposit)
– 35 minutes (scheduled every 45 min)
– 40 gorgeous high resolution portraits in an online gallery
A couple of things to note as minis are just a little bit different this year…
– The cost has increased slightly because I will be shooting them on film (as well as digital) which is very expensive to develop. This is part of some of the changes my business has stepped into for 2020 and I promise it is only to create even more beautiful work for my clients! For more information about that, feel free to read this blog post…https://lifebylexphotography.com/2020/01/what-is-hybrid-photography/
– The cost has also increased because the sessions are longer, 35 mins instead of 20, and will be scheduled every 45 minutes. That way I can serve each of my clients better with a more personalized experience and less rushing. Yay, more time for pretty photos!
– I am requiring a non-refundable $75 deposit because I am offering fewer sessions during the day than normal and this makes it a bit harder for people to back out which inevitably happens every year.
"To say Lex was the easiest to work with would be an understatement. She makes your sessions so personal, is very easy to talk to, and her work is seriously top notch. We will be using her for every event possible from here on out. She made our wedding such an ease and was so amazing to work with! She is fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone!"
- Tanner + Jenna
"Lex is absolutely amazing to work with and a joy to be around. The images she captured from our big day are stunning. We would be thrilled with only a few of the photos that’s how beautiful they are. Will forever be thankful for her being a part of our special day."
- Kyle + Hillary
"Lex immediately made us feel relaxed at our engagement session, which continued over to the wedding day. She is so laid back, has amazing ideas and makes sure to incorporate what you want in your photos as well. She is fun to be around and makes the day special! Great quality photos- just beautiful- and great price for what you get. Cannot recommend her enough!
- Gabe + Tess
"Lex was a great photographer to work with for our wedding! She has such a great talent for making the pictures feel effortless. Leading up to the wedding, she gave suggestions about the day of timeline in order to keep things moving, and it helped to take some of the planning stress off of us. I would definitely recommend Lex for anyone looking for a photographer in the Indianapolis area!"
- Mike + Allison